Terms & Conditions
The registration of participants is binding. However, please consider the cancellation policy and refunds as well as the disclaimer below. Please note that the conference program may be subject to changes.
Participation is not guaranteed until the full payment of the registration fee is received.
Participants will receive a confirmation email from our registration system after successful conference registration. An invoice of the registration fee will be sent via e-mail by the conference manager with in 24-48 hours of the payment.
Please print a copy of your confirmation to be shown at the conference registration desk.Participation is not guaranteed until the full payment of the registration fee is received.
Modification or Additional Tickets:
If you wish to modify or purchase additional tickets in a group , please contact the conference organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place at no additional cost. Please advise substitutions by writing to the conference organizers.
Note: 1. Any substitution that is not communicated in writing will not be considered valid.
2. Financial matters must be handled between the registered individual who is not attending and the individual who is substituting.
Delegates, participants and accompanying partners are advised to take out comprehensive insurance, including travel insurance.
Any collection costs incurred will be the responsibility of the debtor.
• Content provided on the conference website has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change at any time. Links to other websites are provided for convenience and do not constitute an endorsement of the sites or the material found on them.
• The Conference Organizing Committee will not accept any liability for death, injury, any loss, cost or expense suffered for any person (including accompanying persons or partners or attendant caregivers) in or outside of the conference venue. . In particular, the organizers will not accept any liability for losses arising from the provision or non-provision of services provided by hotel companies or transport operators. Nor can the organizers accept liability for losses suffered by reasons of war, including threat of war, riots and civil strife, terrorist activity, natural disasters, weather, fire, flood, drought, technical, mechanical or electrical breakdown within any premises visited by delegates and/or partners in connection with the meeting, nor losses suffered for reasons of industrial disputes, governmental action, registrations or technical problems, which may affect the services provided in connection with the meeting.
• The Conference Organizing Committee reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. The Conference Organizing Committee may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced or used including but not limited to brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, and websites.
• Any person or organization not affiliated with the Confrontiers Conferences may not use, copy, alter or modify Confrontiers Conferences Meeting photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of an authorized designee from the committee/management.
• Any material published on the website is protected by International Intellectual Property and Copyright laws. All text, logos, graphics, icons, photographs, software and audiovisual material fall under this protection. Permission is granted to download, copy or print material on website for personal, instructional or non-commercial use only. The information found on the website should not be used as medical, legal, business or tax advice.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Confrontiers takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.